Saturday, December 11, 2010

Austin + Stephanie :: Wedding :: 11.13.2010

It was a great day for a wedding, and Lake Conroe was the perfect spot for Austin and Stephanie to get married. I really enjoyed shooting this small but very sweet wedding. The bride and groom and their family were very nice and easy to talk to. And I was very excited to be there, it being my very first time shooting a wedding! And I very much appreciate my friend and neighbor Kimberly for asking me to shoot with her! And without further ado, Austin and Stephanie's wedding day!



                                                                 
 Very cute room.


 And a lovely view..




 Her dress was beautiful.





A sweet moment between the bride and here sister..





The groom.












 Married!



 A very cute little boy..



Some of my favorites of the bride.










 Yum. =)







Congrats to you both!! =)

And be checking for more pictures from their wedding on Facebook!

~Allyson Janell

Leave me a comment--let me know what you think. Thanks! :)




Posted Dec. 11, 2010



5 comments:

  1. Great Job Allyson! -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Allyson you did an amazing job!!! Congrats :) ~ Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, seriously GORGEOUS. You have talent girl. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I really appreciate the comments. Yes, to God alone be the glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those were some wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete