Friday, January 7, 2011

Daniela :: Anytime Shoot

We had so much fun with this shoot! Thanks Daniela (who picked some great spots for taking pictures) for always being willing to do a shoot with me. =) This is one of my favorite shoots I have done so far. Yes, alot of pictures are ahead. Lots of good shots and I did my best to downsize for this post! Enjoy!! Let me know how you like them.



































                                                  
Thanks for looking through all of them! =)
Allyson Janell

2 comments:

  1. Allyson! These are probably my favorite photos you've ever taken. I can't wait to see your photos once you get a crazy awesome camera. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Thanks so much Meredith, I appreciate it!! haha yes! ..*thinking about the canon 5d. =)

    ReplyDelete