Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20.

Last friday I turned twenty. Definitely a fun and memorable weekend. I have the best friends! =)
       
{shopping in rice village}
                                                              
                                        {urban outfitters, half-price books, awesome candy shops}

                                                
                                                   {off to some vintage shops in the heights}


{me blowing out candles}

{the next day, hanging out with fun people}
                                            
                                                               
                                                              {california pizza kitchen <3}


                                                                               =)

                                                           {My best friend Jenna and I!}

Fun times. =)

~Allyson Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment